Enable Cardmembers to tap and pay with Apple devices for a quick, touch-free payment experience
American Express Cardmembers enrolled in Apple Pay can use their Apple device at Merchants who support contactless payments, and within participating merchant apps that accept Apple Pay and American Express Cards.
Cardmembers can pay using their American Express Card with just a touch, making secure payments simple, fast and convenient.
Just like paying with a plastic American Express Card, Card Members who use Apple Pay get all the same trusted security, service and benefits of Card Membership.
American Express is available to advise Issuers and Acquirers on how to enable Apple Pay* for their customers.
* Not available in all markets – for more information, contact your American Express representative.
EMV® is a registered trademark in the U.S. and other countries and an unregistered trademark elsewhere.
Helps Issuers capture every day spend for Cardmembers who always carry mobile devices.
Integrates with mobile based offers and loyalty programs.
It’s quick and easy for Cardmembers to enroll and use Apple Pay:
1. Open the Wallet app on Apple device.
2. Take a photo of Card or manually enter Card details.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. When ready to make a purchase, Cardmembers open Apple Pay on their device, tap their device on the Contactless Symbol on the terminal and they’re on their way.
Visit apple.com to learn more about setting up Apple Pay on eligible devices.
Amex Global Network welcomes your feedback
An error occurred while transmitting your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience, please try again later.
Thank you for completing the feedback form. Your comments have been submitted successfully.